Saturday, July 10, 2010

Post #1

Luis Miramontes
English 20
Cerritos College
Post #1

This story was a little weird to me because i really did not get what they were trying to explain.But at the end of the story i started to get the moral of the story. Just like Plato said "to them, I said, the truth would be literally nothing but the shadows of the images."(13)This reminded me of when our parents would judge other kids for the simple fact of how they looked. My parents would tell me not to hang around with those types of kids because they were "BAD KIDS"

When we got to high school we stopped listening to our parents like any teenager does. And little by little we started talking to the "BAD KIDS". Then we realized that they were not even bad they were just different. They were really not that bad and for people just to judge someone for what they see is not fair because what people may think someone can be far from the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment